'So You Think You Can Dance' Results: See Who Was Eliminated
Four dancers are sent home after last week's surprising save.
After last week's surprising save, four dancers were eliminated from Fox's So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday night.
Those getting the boot were Wadi Jones, 24, a breaking dancer from Ossining, N.Y.; Iveta Lukosiute, 30, a ballroom dancer from Klaipeda, Lithuania; Missy Morelli, 20, a jazz dancer from Arvada, Colo.; and Nick Young, 19, a tap dancer from Franklin, Wis.
The couples in the bottom three -- based on viewer votes -- on Thursday night were Jones and Morelli; Lukosiute and Young; and Ryan Ramirez and Ricky Jaime.
During the episode, judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, along with guest judge Debbie Reynolds, asked the six finalists to perform solo routines before eliminating the four contestants. (The judges chose not to eliminate anyone last week.)
The results show featured performances by Rage Crew and electro-hip-hop recording duo LMFAO with hip-hop dance crew Quest Crew.
Sixteen contestants remain on the dancing competition. One winner will receive a $250,000 cash prize; he or she also will be featured on the cover of Dance Spirit magazine and in a Gatorade print ad in Dance Spirit and will be featured as a G Series FIT Team Athlete online at www.gatorade.com/athletes.
Kristin Chenoweth will serve as guest judge on next week's performance show, which airs from 8-10 p.m. Wednesday.
AXIS Dance Company, which features performers with and without disabilities, will perform on Thursday night's results show, airing from 8-9 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)