'Young and the Restless' Enlists '90210's' Blake Hood as Series Regular (Exclusive)
He'll join the CBS soap on April 27 playing Kyle Jenkins Abbott, the son of Jack Abbott and the late Diane Jenkins.
CBS' The Young and the Restless is adding a former 90210 villain to its ranks.
Blake Hood has joined the long-running soap opera as a series regular, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Hood will play Kyle Jenkins Abbott, the son of Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) and the late Diane Jenkins (Maura West) and will make his debut on the No. 1 daytime drama on April 27.
Kyle was originally believed to be the child of Victor Newman (Eric Braeden), but once the truth came out that he was Jack's son, a custody battle ensued. After the death of his mother, Kyle struggled with anger toward his father and eventually departed for boarding school. It's unclear which family he'll return home to when he arrives in Genoa City.
On 90210, Hood played Mark Driscoll for an arc during the CW series' second season. Repped by APA and Wishlab, his credits include Easy A and episodes of 2 Broke Girls and Desperate Housewives.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR