Yvonne Strahovski Joins '24' Limited Series
The "Dexter" and "Chuck" alum will play a CIA field operative in London.
Jack Bauer will have some company in London in Fox's upcoming 24: Live Another Day revival.
Dexter and Chuck alum Yvonne Strahovski has boarded the miniseries starring Kiefer Suthlerland, Fox announced Monday.
24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24. Strahovski, who is fresh off a two-season arc on the final run of Showtime's Dexter, will portray Kate Morgan, a brilliant but impulsive CIA field operative tasked with hunting down the fugitive Bauer.
Strahovski joins a cast that also includes Kim Raver, William Devane and Mary Lynn Rajskub reprising their roles from the original series, as well as new castmembers Giles Matthey (Jobs), Gbenga Akinnagbe (The Wire), Michael Wincott (The Crow) and Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Judy Davis.
Strahovski is repped by Paradigm and McKeon-Myones.
A premiere date for Fox's 24: Live Another Day will be announced soon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera