Yvonne Strahovski Joins '24' Limited Series
The "Dexter" and "Chuck" alum will play a CIA field operative in London.
Jack Bauer will have some company in London in Fox's upcoming 24: Live Another Day revival.
Dexter and Chuck alum Yvonne Strahovski has boarded the miniseries starring Kiefer Suthlerland, Fox announced Monday.
24: Live Another Day will film in London and pick up with Bauer several years after the events in the final season of 24. Strahovski, who is fresh off a two-season arc on the final run of Showtime's Dexter, will portray Kate Morgan, a brilliant but impulsive CIA field operative tasked with hunting down the fugitive Bauer.
Strahovski joins a cast that also includes Kim Raver, William Devane and Mary Lynn Rajskub reprising their roles from the original series, as well as new castmembers Giles Matthey (Jobs), Gbenga Akinnagbe (The Wire), Michael Wincott (The Crow) and Academy Award nominee and Golden Globe winner Judy Davis.
Strahovski is repped by Paradigm and McKeon-Myones.
A premiere date for Fox's 24: Live Another Day will be announced soon.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)