Zac Efron Teaches Elmo About Patience on 'Sesame Street' (Video)
The "Paperboy" actor films an appearance on the children's show.
When Zac Efron paid a visit to Sesame Street to introduce the Word of the Day -- patience -- he also taught Elmo the meaning of the term.
"You have to wait in a calm way, you have to show patience," the actor tells the furry star of the long-running children's program, who attempts to distract Efron from his Word of the Day duties into a game of basketball.
Efron, who became famous as jock-turned-artiste Troy in Disney's High School Musical films, eventually gets the message through to Elmo, who waits -- patiently -- until the basketball, which can apparently speak, bounces off to "go get some air."
The 24-year-old star, whose movie credits also include 17 Again and Charlie St. Cloud, has gathered buzz of late for his roles in grittier fare such as Lee Daniels' The Paperboy opposite Nicole Kidman and an unexpected cameo as a mysterious hippie in Josh Radnor's Liberal Arts.
Check out his Sesame Street appearance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack