Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns' Heads to Comedy Central
The Funny or Die series gets a half-hour special, featuring Tina Fey, Jon Stewart and Sir Richard Branson, set to air before the network's second annual Comedy Awards.
It's getting crowded between Zach Galifianakis' Two Ferns.
The actor's viral series of awkward interviews for Funny or Die will get the TV treatment in May, with a Comedy Central special timed to the network's second annual Comedy Awards.
Between Two Ferns producer Scott Aukerman broke the news Monday morning on his Comedy Bang Bang podcast, announcing he'd already directed the half-hour special dubbed Between Two Ferns: A Fairy Tale of New York.
Set for May 6, the episode features interviews with Tina Fey, Jon Stewart and Sir Richard Branson -- the latter's left-field inclusion prompting speculation around the internet that it may actually be a comedian in character.
Between Two Ferns started in 2008 and has featured interviews with Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Natalie Portman. Portman's remains the highest traffic generator with nearly 10.8 million views to date. Watch it below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR