Zooey Deschanel, Stan Lee, Bryan Cranston Among Fall's Animation Domination Guests
The network has announced a slew of actors providing voice work on new seasons of "The Simpsons," "Bob's Burgers," "Family Guy" and "American Dad."
Fox has lined up a slew of talent whose voices will appear during Sunday's Animation Domination block this fall.
At Thursday's Television Critics Association press tour, the network announced that Kristen Wiig, Zack Galifianakis, Conan O’Brien, Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel, Bryan Cranston, Mariah Carey, Megan Mullally, Aziz Ansari, Elisabeth Moss, Stan Lee, Anderson Cooper, Daniel Radcliffe, Liam Neeson and Jeff Daniels are among those set to lend their voices.
On The Simpsons, Wiig will voice a high-strung FBI agent in the Sept. 29 premiere, while Moss is set to play a grateful mom who names her child after Homer Sr. after he helps deliver the baby.
Bob's Burgers has also nabbed Molly Shannon to play a classmate of Louise's. It's the latest Fox gig for Shannon, who will also recur on Raising Hope later in the fall.
O'Brien will be playing himself on the upcoming season of Family Guy, as will Adam Levine. And Kutcher joins Two and a Half Men colleague Jon Cryer when they voice the characters of their CBS comedy.
Mariah Carey will also return to Fox, playing a redneck animal handler on American Dad.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR