"Bitch Slap" earns its title. A post-feminist exploitation flick in which three gorgeous, big-breasted women beat the crap out of men -- and then one another -- this tongue-in-cheek parody sends up any number of films, most notably those by Russ Meyer ("Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill") and Roger Corman, for whom the film's director/co-writer, Rick Jacobson, once worked. He also helmed many episodes of "Xena: Warrior Princess," so let's just say Jacobson is sticking close to his roots.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed