Flick feels like a script that needed a Page One rewrite.
The best country songs never take themselves too seriously. Hell, if you really believed every emotion in certain ones, you'd want to kill yourself. But there is usually something good-natured in even a low-down tale of woe.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed