The film is too slow-paced and insular for general audiences, but it should prosper with gay and Jewish audiences that will respond to its sober examination of beliefs.
Un Certain Regard
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed