The bar has been raised to a high level for director David Fincher and producer Scott Rudin, filming their English-language adaptation of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."
The Swedes who got to the film versions of Stieg Larsson's "Millennium" trilogy first -- the novels, after all, are in Swedish -- have produced a riveting trio of movies with the pulse-pounding finale, "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest," opening Oct. 29 in the States.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed