Leaving behind a long list of previously attached talent from stars George Clooney, Mark Wahlberg and Jake Gyllenhaal to filmmaker Kevin Smith, the Black Beauty finally roars into theaters this weekend with Seth Rogen and Jay Chou behind the wheel and director Michel Gondry in charge of its course.
While the slick vehicle in question -- a seriously pimped-out Chrysler Imperial -- delivers the awe-inspiring goods, The Green Hornet itselfnever achieves sufficient traction to go the blockbuster distance.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed