Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis return for the follow-up, taking place in Bangkok two years after the hugely successful Las Vegas-set 2009 film.
Having boosted the bar for R-rated comedies with that outrageous blast of fresh air that was 2009’s The Hangover — and earning more than $467 million worldwide in the process — it’s understandable that director Todd Phillips didn’t want to mess too much with success.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed