"Saw" creators James Wan and Leigh Whannell try their hands at another sort of scare with the Rose Byrne and Patrick Wilson horror film, a throwback to domestic ghost stories.
NEW YORK — Saw creators James Wan and Leigh Whannell try their hands at another sort of scare in Insidious, a throwback to domestic ghost stories in which exorcists battle otherworldly forces to reunite parents and children, occasionally uniting parents with their insurance agents as well.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed