Kevin Spacey, Jeremy Irons and Zachary Quinto star in J.C. Chandor's feature film debut.
PARK CITY -- (Premieres) At the Q&A following the star-studded premiere of Margin Call at Sundance, Stanley Tucci echoed the sentiments of many of the other cast members when he said he was drawn to the unconventionality of first-time director J.C. Chandor's script. "There's no melodrama in it," Tucci said. "There's no drama in it. That's why you may be the only people in the world to see it." Actually, Roadside Attractions and Lionsgate had already bought the film in the first big purchase of the festival. But Tucci's jocular words may come back to haunt the distributors when the movie opens.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed