Actors shouldn't have to work as hard as they do in "You Again."
This wedding comedy from Touchstone Pictures has no inherent laughs, so an extremely versatile and talented cast struggles mightily to make something funny that simply isn't. Who knew you could rope Kristen Bell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver and Betty White into a movie this lame?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed