Danny McBride, Natalie Portman, James Franco and Justin Theroux star in David Gordon Green's medieval fantasy-adventure about a dope-smoking masturbator.
Great screen comedies that feature a severed Minotaur’s penis as a key prop are, sadly, few and far between. Your Highness aspires to such greatness but falls instead into a deep chasm of such comic lowness after less than five minutes that it’s unable to extricate itself. Things get so bad you half expect a cameo by Nicolas Cage.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed