Insidious: Chapter 3
Mad Max: Fury Road
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Northern Limit Line
Team Behind 'Hornet's Nest' Doc Launching a Pair of Military-Themed Films (Exclusive)
High-ranking Obama administration alum Wendy Anderson is joining the trio to work on the documentaries, sources say.
'Guardians of the Galaxy' Sequel Title Confirmed: 'Volume 2'
The mixtape theme continues in the sequel to Marvel's summer 2014 hit.
Box Office Preview: Can the T-800 and Male Strippers Outrun 'Jurassic World'?
There's no guarantee that 'Terminator Genisys' and 'Magic Mike XXL' can beat the dinos and 'Inside Out' at the crowded July 4th box office.
Warner Bros. Moves 'Sandman' to New Line as Part of DC Comics Shuffle
The move is part of a larger reshuffling of the deck between DC Comics and its edgy imprint Vertigo.
Francis Ford Coppola Named President of Marrakech Film Festival Jury
The director was previously honored at the festival in 2002.
'Magic Mike XXL': Film Review
Channing Tatum and his crew, sans Matthew McConaughey, are back in this sequel to Steven Soderbergh's movie about male strippers.
Opening This Week
- Comic-Con: 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' to Return to Comic Books Via Boom! Studios (Exclusive)
- 'American Sniper' Writer to Direct PTSD Drama 'Thank You For Your Service' for DreamWorks
- 'Love Among the Ruins' ('Amore tra le rovine'): Film Review
- Michael Bay's Benghazi Drama Gets Release Date, Expanded Title
- Inside 'The Tribe': How the Sign-Language Crime Drama Triumphed at Cannes
- 'Terminator: Genisys' Director on Trailer Spoilers: "I Had a Few Unpleasant Conversations"
Comic-Con: 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' to Return to Comic Books Via Boom! Studios (Exclusive)
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
'Theory of Obscurity': Film Review
Who are the weirdos under those eyeball masks?
‘Next Year’ (‘L’annee prochaine’): Film Review
Constance Rousseau and Jenna Thiam co-star in Vania Leturcq’s feature debut
'Field Niggas': Film Review
Street-photographer Khalik Allah's mid-length documentary talks to the denizens of a hazardous Harlem intersection
‘Caught’: Film Review
Two women violently clash over the same man’s affections in this low-budget feature.
'Love Among the Ruins' ('Amore tra le rovine'): Film Review
A fictional Italian silent film is "rediscovered" after an earthquake