Kendrick Lamar Raps on Top of Downtown Los Angeles Street Light for His "Alright" Music Video
B.B. King Viewed By Thousands on Eve of Mississippi Funeral
Taylor Swift Responds After Teens Say Her Concert Bracelets Saved Them From Car Wreck
9 Most Memorable Covers of "Happy Birthday, Mr. President"
Joni Mitchell Suffered a Brain Aneurysm: Sources
CMT Music Awards: Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow to Co-Host
- Mariah Carey Says 'American Idol' "Was the Worst Experience of My Life"
- Neverland Ranch, Former Home of Michael Jackson, Listed for $100M
- The National's Bryce Dessner Celebrates Premiere of New Symphonic Work
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- This Is When The Strokes Guitarist Learned How to Tie a Tie
- Judge Explains Why Pandora Must Pay 2.5 Percent of Revenue to BMI
Blink-182 Going Through "Friendly Divorce" With Tom DeLonge, Band Will "Move Forward"
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
Utilizing the most clever and advanced production design of any rock tour in the 21st century, the band builds a successfully cohesive theatrical narrative around the themes of their maligned “Songs of Innocence” album.
The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
Fifty years after their debut album, Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend prove they've still got the goods, even if they're a little crankier for the wear.
Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review
The road warriors transcend jokes about the band's advanced years by kicking off a 15-city stadium tour with a ferociously well performed set of mostly '70s favorites.
Still Getting Over Civil Wars Shell-Shock, Joy Williams Lays Bare at the El Rey: Concert Review
And now for her third act: solo star.
A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
An engaging performance, if not entirely memorable, marks a solid start for the multi-instrumentalist.
- Pia Zadora Makes Her L.A. Debut in 'Pia Reloaded': Concert Review
- After a Decade Away, Sleater-Kinney Slays L.A.: Concert Review
- John Mellencamp Delivers Triumphant, Career-Spanning Show at the Apollo: Concert Review
- At Staples Center, Barry Manilow Brings On the Hits 'One Last Time': Concert Review
- FKA Twigs Contorts, Slithers, Transforms Debut Album at L.A.'s Belasco Theatre: Concert Review