Sam Smith, Mark Ronson and More on Amy Winehouse's Lasting Legacy, Tragic End and Eye-Opening New Documentary
Winehouse's former bandleader recalls his last conversation with the singer: "She said, 'I’ve been watching videos of myself on YouTube, and I can sing.' ... There had been doubts, but for her to realize that was one of the nicest things she could possibly say."
Coldplay's Chris Martin Plays Impromptu Gig on First India Visit, Sparks Twitter Frenzy
The singer is visiting the country with actress Freida Pinto, who was also at the New Delhi gig, as part of a delegation with the Global Poverty Project.
A Hands-On First-Look With Apple Music: Beats 1 Is Great, But Where Are My MP3s?
Apple Music is here! Wait... how do you use this thing?
Grateful Dead Too Big to Fail at Fare Thee Well July Fourth Show: Concert Review
Let’s face it -- the vibes in Chicago have been pretty darn good.
'Game of Thrones' Author George R.R. Martin, Katy Perry Celebrate Fourth of July With the Grateful Dead
Fare Thee Well brings VIPs including John Mayer and Woody Harrelson to Chicago.
Demi Lovato Falls at 'Cool for the Summer' Pool Party, Laughs It Off
The singer even embraced the moment by posting a slow-motion clip of the fall herself.
- Vanessa Williams Marries Jim Skrip on Fourth of July
- Watch Dave Grohl Perform Sitting on a Huge Throne for Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary Show
- Summer Guide to Broadway: First Looks, Family-Friendly Shows and Tony-Winning Dramas
- Spotify Ranks Most Patriotic States, Most-Listened-to Fourth of July Songs
- Grateful Dead Fare Thee Well Sets Attendance Record at Chicago's Soldier Field
- Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Brown Angered Over Alleged Deathbed Photos: "I'm on a Mission to Make Sure My Niece Gets Justice"
Watch Dave Grohl Perform Sitting on a Huge Throne for Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary Show
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
Brooklyn's Barclays Center played host to a one-of-a-kind experience conceived by a genre-defying artist.
Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
For once, tight-fisted visa officials give concert-goers a gift as fans get to see the acoustic and electric sides of the revered guitarist.
Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
Bette Midler sampled her decades-spanning songbook before an adoring New York crowd in her first tour in more than ten years.
Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
The less-famous-than-they-should-be Austin group's latest album takes center stage at the recently reopened Kings Theater.
Grateful Dead, Trey Anastasio Let It Grow at Fare Thee Well Chicago Kick-Off: Concert Review
The mood was rowdy and energetic but peaceful and relatively calm as the masses rushed in to both celebrate one more time and bid farewell.
- Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
- The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
- Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review