Sam Smith, Mark Ronson and More on Amy Winehouse's Lasting Legacy, Tragic End and Eye-Opening New Documentary
Winehouse's former bandleader recalls his last conversation with the singer: "She said, 'I’ve been watching videos of myself on YouTube, and I can sing.' ... There had been doubts, but for her to realize that was one of the nicest things she could possibly say."
Simon Cowell to Attend 'X Factor' U.K. Auditions After Mother's Death
The events will begin in Manchester on Wednesday instead of the original plans for a Monday start.
Coldplay's Chris Martin Plays Impromptu Gig on First India Visit, Sparks Twitter Frenzy
The singer is visiting the country with actress Freida Pinto, who was also at the New Delhi gig, as part of a delegation with the Global Poverty Project.
A Hands-On First-Look With Apple Music: Beats 1 Is Great, But Where Are My MP3s?
Apple Music is here! Wait... how do you use this thing?
James Bond Musical in the Works
The stage show will open on Broadway or in Las Vegas as early as 2017.
Bill Cosby Deposition Changes Jill Scott's Mind: "I Was Wrong"
"I stood by a man I respected and loved," the R&B singer tweets after the 2005 deposition goes public.
- Producer Jerry Weintraub Dies at 77
- Watch Alison Brie Perform 'Shoop' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Preview
- Bobby Brown Forgets Lyrics at Concert: "I Am in a Different Zone Right Now"
- Britney Spears Recreates Iconic 'Oops!' Album Cover With Her Sons
- U.K. Box Office: ‘Amy’ Scores Biggest Opening for Homegrown Doc of All Time
- Start of 'X Factor' U.K. Auditions Canceled After Death of Simon Cowell's Mother
Watch Dave Grohl Perform Sitting on a Huge Throne for Foo Fighters' 20th Anniversary Show
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
Brooklyn's Barclays Center played host to a one-of-a-kind experience conceived by a genre-defying artist.
Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
For once, tight-fisted visa officials give concert-goers a gift as fans get to see the acoustic and electric sides of the revered guitarist.
Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
Bette Midler sampled her decades-spanning songbook before an adoring New York crowd in her first tour in more than ten years.
Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
The less-famous-than-they-should-be Austin group's latest album takes center stage at the recently reopened Kings Theater.
Grateful Dead, Trey Anastasio Let It Grow at Fare Thee Well Chicago Kick-Off: Concert Review
The mood was rowdy and energetic but peaceful and relatively calm as the masses rushed in to both celebrate one more time and bid farewell.
- Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
- The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
- Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review