Janet Jackson, N.W.A, Nine Inch Nails Nominated for 2016 Rock Hall of Fame
The Cars, Chicago, Deep Purple, Chaka Khan and Los Lobos are also among the 15 finalists.
'Junun': NYFF Review
Paul Thomas Anderson follows frequent music collaborator Jonny Greenwood to Jodhpur, India, to record an album with Israeli composer Shye Ben Tzur.
Will Smith Prepping New Music, Teases 2016 World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff
The rapper-actor also revealed plans for a 'Bad Boys 3' release "within the next 12 to 16 months."
Sam Smith Unveils Bond-Themed "Writing's on the Wall" Video
The music video for the 'Spectre' theme song was released fittingly on the anniversary of the very first Bond film, 'Dr. No.'
David Bowie Pens Theme for Sky Series 'Last Panthers'
It's the music star's first song for a film or TV show in more than 20 years.
Justin Bieber's Legal Team Threatens to Sue Over Nude Photos
The photos, showing the singer naked on vacation in Bora Bora, began spreading online Wednesday.
- UCLA Fraternity Under Investigation After Kanye West-Themed Party Featuring Blackface
- Andrew Rannells Coronated in Broadway's 'Hamilton'
- Green Day Documentary 'Heart Like a Hand Grenade' Gets Theatrical, Digital Release
- Beyonce's Dad Teaching Course on Becoming a Superstar
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up on the Murder of Her Family Members
- Taylor Swift on Nicki Minaj Twitter Misunderstanding: "I Send Text Messages Now"
Watch Jack Black's 'Goosebumps' '90s Rap Video, "Bumps Gonna Goose Ya!"
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Jamie XX Scores Dazzling Ballet Inspired by Jonathan Safran Foer Book: Concert Review
"Tree of Codes," choreographed by Wayne McGregor, makes its New York City debut.
Madonna Expertly Touts Irreverence, Cultural Immersion on Rebel Heart Tour at MSG: Concert Review
After Amy Schumer's opening set, the seasoned musician staged an orgy above a Last Supper table, fronted fan and flamenco dance numbers and debuted new spins on classics like "Material Girl."
Dolly Parton Rediscovers Her Roots at the Ryman: Concert Review
After 12 years away, "Backwoods Barbie" brings her down-home tunes to a storied Nashville stage.
Miguel Preaches 'Wildheart' Free-Spiritedness, Crowd-Surfs Through Terminal 5 in NYC: Concert Review
"Believe in yourself enough to ignore all the bullshit, and I promise you, you'll be happy — and we need more happy people in this world."
Tame Impala Brings Happy Daze to New York's Radio City Music Hall: Concert Review
The Aussie psych-rock outfit delivers blissed-out psychedelia with a killer light show.
- Star-Studded Crowd Toasts Rush at the Forum for Last (Ever?) Show: Concert Review
- One Enchanted Evening with Micky Dolenz of the Monkees: Concert Review
- Grateful Dead, Trey Anastasio Let It Grow at Fare Thee Well Chicago Kick-Off: Concert Review
- St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
- Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review