Sam Smith, Mark Ronson and More on Amy Winehouse's Lasting Legacy, Tragic End and Eye-Opening New Documentary
Winehouse's former bandleader recalls his last conversation with the singer: "She said, 'I’ve been watching videos of myself on YouTube, and I can sing.' ... There had been doubts, but for her to realize that was one of the nicest things she could possibly say."
Coldplay's Chris Martin Plays Impromptu Gig on First India Visit, Sparks Twitter Frenzy
The singer is visiting the country with actress Freida Pinto, who was also at the New Delhi gig, as part of a delegation with the Global Poverty Project.
A Hands-On First-Look With Apple Music: Beats 1 Is Great, But Where Are My MP3s?
Apple Music is here! Wait... how do you use this thing?
'Wonder.land': Theater Review
Co-written by Damon Albarn of Blur and Gorillaz, this high-tech British stage musical reboots Lewis Carroll's classic novel for the social media generation.
Meghan Trainor Postpones Two Shows Due to Hemorrhage on Vocal Cords
The artist was scheduled to perform on Friday and Saturday.
10 Worst National Anthem Performances Ever
Christina Aguilera, R. Kelly and Steven Tyler made the list of unappealing performances.
- Fourth of July: 10 Biggest Music Acts Playing Shows Across America
- Fare Thee Well: Grateful Dead Lyricist Robert Hunter Remembers His Last Conversation with Jerry Garcia
- Thousands Truckin' to Chicago for Final Grateful Dead Shows
- British Police End Peaches Geldof Heroin Inquiry
- Decked Out: Flo Morrissey's Bohemian Rhapsody
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera: "Hip-Hop Is Not the Problem, Our Reality Is"
Cover Reveal: Chrissie Hynde’s Memoir (Exclusive)
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
For once, tight-fisted visa officials give concert-goers a gift as fans get to see the acoustic and electric sides of the revered guitarist.
Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
Bette Midler sampled her decades-spanning songbook before an adoring New York crowd in her first tour in more than ten years.
Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
The less-famous-than-they-should-be Austin group's latest album takes center stage at the recently reopened Kings Theater.
Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review
Glaswegian indie darlings bring out the pipers, dancers as well as the hits.
St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
Brooklyn's Barclays Center played host to a one-of-a-kind experience conceived by a genre-defying artist.
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
- The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
- Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review
- Still Getting Over Civil Wars Shell-Shock, Joy Williams Lays Bare at the El Rey: Concert Review