Beyonce Kicks Off Formation World Tour, Dedicates Last Song to Jay Z
The superstar performed "Halo" for her husband in Miami.
Paul Rudd and Jimmy Fallon Star in Styx Music Video
The two stars put on their finest 1980s jumpsuits to perform "Too Much Time on My Hands" on Friday's 'Tonight Show.'
'Hamilton' Pays Tribute to 'Rent' for Musical's 20th Anniversary
The cast of Lin-Manuel Miranda's Broadway hit re-created two of 'Rent's' famous songs on Friday.
Blink-182 Celebrates New Single, Tour and Lineup With Hollywood Karaoke Party
The band held the party at Hollywood’s Blind Dragon on Thursday evening.
17 Best Broadway Shows This Season
THR's chief theater critic shares his top picks from a season packed with invigorating revivals, fresh movie adaptations and audacious new works.
The American Country Countdown Awards: 5 Things to Watch
Sam Hunt, Toby Keith and Matthew McConaughey are just a few names on Billboard's list.
- Rihanna and Calvin Harris Release "This Is What You Came For"
- 4 Million Prince Albums and Songs Have Been Sold Following His Death
- Prince's 'Purple Rain' Coat Up for Auction
- Seth Meyers Spoofs Beyonce's 'Lemonade' Effect in 'Late Night' Offices
- Audra McDonald Celebrates the Comedy and Forgotten Importance of Broadway's 'Shuffle Along'
- Kesha and Zedd Release Collaboration, "True Colors"
'American Idol' Alum Haley Reinhart is "Sexy, Playful and Real" in 'Better' Video: Watch
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
'Jerry Seinfeld: The Homestand': Concert Review
The veteran comedian makes New York City's Beacon Theatre his home base for a series of monthly shows throughout the year.
Matt Berninger's EL VY Makes Energetic L.A. Debut: Concert Review
The National frontman's side project delights with both dance funk and rock anthems.
Joe Jackson Steps Out at New York's Town Hall with Television Cover, Greatest Hits: Concert Review
The new holds its own against the old.
Blur's First-Ever Hollywood Bowl Show Brings Fred Armisen Surprise: Concert Review
The British band returns to Los Angeles after a 16-year absence. Fans, Damon Albarn delight in the moment.
- Under the Covers With Yo La Tengo at Kings Theater: Concert Review
- Tame Impala Brings Happy Daze to New York's Radio City Music Hall: Concert Review
- Jamie XX Scores Dazzling Ballet Inspired by Jonathan Safran Foer Book: Concert Review
- Madonna Expertly Touts Irreverence, Cultural Immersion on Rebel Heart Tour at MSG: Concert Review
- Dolly Parton Rediscovers Her Roots at the Ryman: Concert Review