'Hunger Games' Star Criticizes Taylor Swift, Madonna for "Rampant" Appropriation of Black Culture
Miley Cyrus used "black women as props" in a music video, according to 16-year-old actress Amandla Stenberg.
Cannes: Amy Winehouse Doc to Be Given Special Screening
The midnight screening will get musical support from Universal.
Bob Marley Bio-Musical Sets Baltimore Premiere
Writer-director Kwame Kwei-Armah's production opens May 7 and is the first stage project to use the reggae superstar's music to explore his life.
Tribeca 2015: Mary J. Blige Feels "a New Confidence" With 'London Sessions' Doc
Machine Gun Kelly Joins Emma Roberts, Dave Franco In 'Nerve'
Tidal CEO Andy Chen Departs Company Amid Layoffs, Interim CEO Named
- 'Finding Neverland' Fights for Pop on Broadway
- Video Released of Suge Knight Running Over Two Men
- Michael Buble Apologizes After Instagram Backlash: "Women Are to Be Celebrated"
- Michael Buble Accused of Body Shaming After Posting Photo of Woman's Butt on Instagram
- Watch John Krasinski Replicate 'N Sync's Moves With "Bye Bye Bye" 'Lip Sync Battle' Performance
- The Baffling (and Slightly Insane) World of Streaming Payments, Explained
Watch John Krasinski Replicate 'N Sync's Moves With "Bye Bye Bye" 'Lip Sync Battle' Performance
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
FKA Twigs Contorts, Slithers, Transforms Debut Album at L.A.'s Belasco Theatre: Concert Review
The singer's between-the-Coachellas concert took on the feel of a moody performance art piece.
TV On The Radio Brings 'Seeds' and Light to L.A.'s Palladium: Concert Review
Touring behind Seeds, the band's first album since the 2011 death of longtime bassist Gerard Smith, a sense of "darkness and despair" gives way to a luminescent performance.
Debbie Harry Swaps Punk for Upscale Swank at New York's Cafe Carlyle: Concert Review
Performing mostly material from her unfairly neglected solo career, the Blondie frontwoman proves she doesn't need to perform her classic hits to be compelling.
'The Music of David Byrne & Talking Heads': Concert Review
The former Talking Heads frontman makes a surprise appearance at this all-star tribute show encompassing songs from his wide-ranging career
At Staples Center, Barry Manilow Brings On the Hits 'One Last Time': Concert Review
No Fanilow left disappointed as the 71-year-old singer delivered the songs that still make the whole world sing.
- Jeff Tweedy Melds Jams With Jokes at Los Angeles Solo Show: Concert Review
- Ariana Grande Breaks Free and Into Tears at Madison Square Garden: Concert Review
- Meghan Trainor Is All About Positivity and Parents on That Bass Tour in NYC: Concert Review
- Bob Seger Rides into the Forum 'Like a Rock': Concert Review
- Paul McCartney Gives Valentine to NYC at Irving Plaza: Concert Review