Coldplay's Chris Martin Plays Impromptu Gig on First India Visit, Sparks Twitter Frenzy
The singer is visiting the country with actress Freida Pinto, who was also at the New Delhi gig, as part of a delegation with The Global Poverty Project.
A Hands-On First-Look With Apple Music: Beats 1 Is Great, But Where Are My MP3s?
Apple Music is here! Wait... how do you use this thing?
Rod Stewart Sued for Copying Early Blues Musician's Song
Heirs of Bo Carter go to court to protect “Corrine, Corrina.”
'Little Shop of Horrors': Theater Review
Jake Gyllenhaal makes his musical debut opposite Ellen Greene, reprising her signature role of Audrey in this concert staging of the 1982 cult hit about a flesh-eating alien plant.
Taylor Swift's Label Big Machine Is Off the Market, Acquires Republic Nashville
Sources claim multiple companies including Sony Music Entertainment and Warner Music Group were interested in acquiring Big Machine before founder Scott Borchetta decided against selling the label.
Interns' Big Victory Against Fox Vacated by Appeals Court
2nd Circuit says the true test of whether internships must be paid comes down to whether the intern or the employer is the primary beneficiary of the relationship.
- Rihanna Premieres NSFW "Bitch Better Have My Money" Video
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except Tidal
- Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Eminem on a Michigan Public-Access Show
- How Apple Got Off Cheap After Its Indie Dustup (Analysis)
- Megaupload Takes U.S. Government's Asset Seizures to Appeals Court
- Flo Rida, Former NFL Player Emmitt Smith and More Pull Out of Miss USA Pageant
Cover Reveal: Chrissie Hynde’s Memoir (Exclusive)
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
For once, tight-fisted visa officials give concert-goers a gift as fans get to see the acoustic and electric sides of the revered guitarist.
Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
Bette Midler sampled her decades-spanning songbook before an adoring New York crowd in her first tour in more than ten years.
Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
The less-famous-than-they-should-be Austin group's latest album takes center stage at the recently reopened Kings Theater.
Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review
Glaswegian indie darlings bring out the pipers, dancers as well as the hits.
St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
Brooklyn's Barclays Center played host to a one-of-a-kind experience conceived by a genre-defying artist.
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
- The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
- Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review
- Still Getting Over Civil Wars Shell-Shock, Joy Williams Lays Bare at the El Rey: Concert Review