A Hands-On First-Look With Apple Music: Beats 1 Is Great, But Where Are My MP3s?
Apple Music is here! Wait... how do you use this thing?
Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except Tidal
For some time Prince's legally team has worked to pull his music off YouTube.
Watch Stephen Colbert Interview Eminem on a Michigan Public-Access Show
The rapper was introduced as Marshall Mathers, "a local Michigander who is making a name for himself in the competitive world of music."
How Apple Got Off Cheap After Its Indie Dustup (Analysis)
According to one indie executive, "The optics don't look good if Apple backs down to indie labels. But if they back down to an artist like Taylor Swift, it shows they are sensitive to artist concerns, unlike Spotify, who blew Taylor swift off when she complained about the free tier."
Megaupload Takes U.S. Government's Asset Seizures to Appeals Court
A brief to the 4th Circuit argues the judge erred in asserting jurisdiction and interpreting whether Kim Dotcom was a fugitive.
Flo Rida, Former NFL Player Emmitt Smith and More Pull Out of Miss USA Pageant
Macy's likewise cut all ties with Donald Trump earlier Wednesday over the presidential candidate's anti-immigrant speech.
- Apple Music Reviews: What Tech Critics Are Saying
- Apple Music's Goal: Some Subscribers Now, Lots of Hardware Sales Later
- Montreal Jazz Festival Draws 2 Million Visitors, Honors James Cotton, Al Di Meola and Erykah Badu
- Iggy Azalea Slams Media for Manufactured "Beef" With Britney Spears
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony's Defense Attorney (Report)
- Natalie La Rose Cancels Miss USA Performance
Cover Reveal: Chrissie Hynde’s Memoir (Exclusive)
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
For once, tight-fisted visa officials give concert-goers a gift as fans get to see the acoustic and electric sides of the revered guitarist.
Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
Bette Midler sampled her decades-spanning songbook before an adoring New York crowd in her first tour in more than ten years.
Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
The less-famous-than-they-should-be Austin group's latest album takes center stage at the recently reopened Kings Theater.
Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review
Glaswegian indie darlings bring out the pipers, dancers as well as the hits.
St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
Brooklyn's Barclays Center played host to a one-of-a-kind experience conceived by a genre-defying artist.
- A Decade After Arcade Fire's Troubadour Debut, Will Butler Returns as a Solo Artist: Concert Review
- U2 Delivers Life-Affirming Show Following Tour Manager's Unexpected Death: Concert Review
- The Who Doles Out Hits and Disses at Brooklyn Tour Stop: Concert Review
- Rolling Stones Sucking in Their Seventies? Hardly: Concert Review
- Still Getting Over Civil Wars Shell-Shock, Joy Williams Lays Bare at the El Rey: Concert Review