Emmys: Beyonce's 'Lemonade' Picks Up 4 Nominations
Its noms include one for best variety special, where it will vie with shows featuring Amy Schumer, Adele and James Corden.
Selena Gomez: How I Became Instagram's Most Followed Person (Without Really Trying)
The singer-actress — with 89 million followers — doesn't have a social media consultant or a method behind her backstage pics and well-lit selfies: Instead, "I go, 'Oh, that would be great for Instagram.'"
Queen's "We Are the Champions" Sees Massive Shazam Spike From RNC Use
Though the people of Cleveland were clearly interested in Queen's arena-rocking hit, it's unclear whether the spike in Shazams means people did or did not recognize the popular track.
U.S. Looks to Prosecute Owner of Kickass Torrents After Arrest in Poland
Artem Vaulin is charged with conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement.
The Beatles Releasing 'Hollywood Bowl' Live Album on CD for First Time Ever
The new package, a companion release to the new Ron Howard film 'The Beatles: Eight Days a Week: The Touring Years,' includes all the tracks of the 1977 album plus four additional unreleased songs.
Third Eye Blind Trolls Republicans, Draws Boos From GOP Crowd in Cleveland
As “Jumper” wrapped up, Jenkins seemed to taunt the crowd, saying, “Raise your hand if you believe in science.”
- Idris Elba and Jimmy Fallon Sing Soulful Chipmunk Rendition of "Endless Love"
- Jennifer Hudson to Star in Adam Sandler's Netflix Movie 'Sandy Wexler' (Exclusive)
- Earth, Wind & Fire Slam Donald Trump for Unauthorized Use of "September" at RNC
- Watch Out, Spotify! France-Based Music Streamer Deezer Arrives in U.S.
- Beyonce's Tour Wardrobe Involves the Dyeing of Fishnets in a Crock Pot
- 'Glee's' Jenna Ushkowitz Joins 'Waitress' on Broadway
Britney Spears Teases New Song "Private Show"
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Modern-Classical Stars Eighth Blackbird Welcome Will Oldham and Bryce Dessner: Concert Review
'Jerry Seinfeld: The Homestand': Concert Review
The veteran comedian makes New York City's Beacon Theatre his home base for a series of monthly shows throughout the year.
Matt Berninger's EL VY Makes Energetic L.A. Debut: Concert Review
The National frontman's side project delights with both dance funk and rock anthems.
Joe Jackson Steps Out at New York's Town Hall with Television Cover, Greatest Hits: Concert Review
The new holds its own against the old.
- Blur's First-Ever Hollywood Bowl Show Brings Fred Armisen Surprise: Concert Review
- Under the Covers With Yo La Tengo at Kings Theater: Concert Review
- Tame Impala Brings Happy Daze to New York's Radio City Music Hall: Concert Review
- Jamie XX Scores Dazzling Ballet Inspired by Jonathan Safran Foer Book: Concert Review
- Madonna Expertly Touts Irreverence, Cultural Immersion on Rebel Heart Tour at MSG: Concert Review