Charlie Sheen Accidentally Tweets Cell Number Intended for Justin Bieber
UPDATED: The pop phenom tells THR Sheen was "WINNING!" after he tried to send a direct message via Twitter, but mistakenly sent his digits out to all of his 5 million followers.
Charlie Sheen is a Belieber. Though it may have cost him his phone.
The actor was trying to direct message Justin Bieber Dec. 7 when he accidentally tweeted his cell phone number to his main twitter feed instead.
"310-954-7277 Call me bro. C," said the former Two and a Half Men star, reports the New York Post.
'Charlie's phone immediately went into meltdown,' a source told the paper. 'It was ringing wildly, and he got 1,800 text messages in minutes.'
The source said Sheen ended up answering a few of the calls, jokingly saying, "Ray's Pizza" and "Winning."
'But his phone just continued ringing and buzzing and eventually just completely melted down. Charlie was like, "I guess I need a new phone."'
The number has now been disconnected.
Bieber's response? "WINNING!" he tells The Hollywood Reporter. However, he has yet to call Sheen.
The actor was dining with friends at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas when he sent the tweet.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR