'The Bachelor's' Mike Fleiss and TBS' Stuart Snyder Added to Banff Lineup
The Canadian TV and new media festival unveiled its 2012 program, which includes appearances by Electus' John Pollack and AMC's Harold Gronenthal.
TORONTO – The Banff World Media Festival on Tuesday added The Bachelor creator Mike Fleiss, TBS topper Stuart Snyder and Electus International president John Pollack to its list of high-profile speakers.
Unveiling its 2012 program, Banff also said AMC senior vp Harold Gronenthal, Fox Television Studios senior vp of programming Matt Loze and Steve Hannah, CEO of The Onion, would participate in programs and panels at the June 10-13 gathering in the Canadian Rockies.
Also headed to Banff are Jonathan Ford, vp of distribution at ContentMedia, The Walking Dead executive producer Glen Mazzara and Terence Winter, creative producer of Boardwalk Empire.
Banff is also rolling out a co-production and co-venture business market this year, and comedy-themed programming that features David Miner, executive producer of 30 Rock, and Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, who is to receive the 2012 Sir Peter Ustinov Award.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR