More Than 100 New Tablets to Be Displayed at CES
8:57 PM PST 1/4/2011 by Carolyn Giardina
Companies take aim at Apple's iPad as sales for the devices are expected to nearly double in 2011.
LAS VEGAS -- The market for tablets will grow 75% this year, Shawn DuBravac, chief economist and director of research for the Consumer Electronics Assn., said Tuesday on the eve of the Consumer Electronics Show.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile