13-Year-Old Jeopardy Winner Cast in 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'
9:34 AM PST 12/15/2010 by Borys Kit
Precocious Thomas Horn will play Oskar Schell in the Sandra Bullock-Tom Hanks starrer.
13-year-old Thomas Horn -- who won $31,800 in prize money on Jeopardy in October -- has been cast to play the young lead in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile