'1600 Penn' Actor Benjamin Stockham Joins 'B.O.O.' (Exclusive)
Bill Murray, Jennifer Coolidge, Octavia Spencer, Seth Rogen and Melissa McCarthy will also voice characters in DreamWorks Animation’s pic.
Benjamin Stockham has been added to the cast of DreamWorks Animation's B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations, the supernatural-themed animated feature.
The young actor, whose previous roles include stints on TV's 1600 Penn and Once Upon a Time, joins a voice cast that includes Bill Murray, Jennifer Coolidge, Octavia Spencer, Seth Rogen, Melissa McCarthy, Rashida Jones and Matt Bomer. Stockham will voice a character named Henry.
According to DWA, the story "follows two bumbling apparitions who find themselves in an extraordinary afterlife adventure when they join the Bureau of Otherworldly Operations (B.O.O.) -- the ghost world's elite counter-haunting unit -- and ultimately must face off against the planet's greatest haunter."
Tony Leondis is directing the project, which is based on his original idea. It's slated for release on June 5, 2015, by 20th Century Fox.
Most recently, Stockham was cast as Marcus in the upcoming NBC TV show About a Boy. He's repped by Kazarian/Measures/Ruskin & Associates (KMR) and Strong Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR