'19 Kids and Counting' Mother Has Miscarriage
Michelle Duggar, who stars on the TLC reality show, announced that she was expecting her 20th child in November.
Michelle Duggar, who stars of TLC’s reality show 19 Kids and Counting, has suffered a miscarriage after announcing she was expecting her 20th child.
Michelle’s husband, Jim Bob, said in a statement that he and his wife were told at a doctor's appointment Thursday that she had miscarried. He asked for privacy and said that Michelle was resting at home.
Duggar is the matriarch of the oversized family that has starred on the TLC show since 2008.
In November, the family went on the Today show to announce that they were expecting their 20th child.
The couple welcomed their 19th child, Josie, in 2009. During the pregnancy, Michelle suffered gall-bladder problems and preeclampsia, giving birth to Josie three and a half months prematurely.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR