20 Celebrity Vacay Instagrams That Will Give You Major FOMO
If you can't head to an exotic locale this July 4th weekend, catch a glimpse of these stars' travel photos instead — it's almost like you're there, too. Almost.
Fact: Being stuck at home on a holiday weekend is a major bummer. But if there's one thing we can count on to help put us in a better mood, it's stalking celebrities on social media and living vicariously through their exotic summer vacations.
To make things even easier for you, we've rounded up the top 20 celebrity Instagrams — from Beyonce to Katy Perry — to give you a taste of what the great wide world is like beyond your own four walls. Let the FOMO commence.
1. Beyonce goes to Hawaii:
"Lei'd in Hawaii"
2. Reese Witherspoon goes to Italy:
"The best way to enjoy #gelato??? #ThreeGenerations"
3. Rihanna goes out on a boat:
4. Selena Gomez goes to the beach:
"Remembering how precious everyday is"
5. Kim Kardashian goes to Cannes:
6. Kendall Jenner goes out on a bike:
7. Karlie Kloss goes to Moscow:
"#latergram from last week in Moscow"
8. Kate Hudson goes to Greece:
"Thank you Greece #UpUpAndAway"
9. Kerry Washington goes to New York:
"Me and Alice. Hanging in Wonderland."
10. Gwyneth Paltrow goes to Buckingham Palace:
"Hey,girl. Heeey. #buckinghampalace"
11. Naomi Campbell goes to Boa Vista:
"#sunny afternoon#thankyou #fasano#boavista@anapaulajunqueirabr @bettopacheco@fe_de_goeye @luizbuneo1 #missyouall #camilla #empire#fox"
12. Cara Delevingne goes to France:
13. Lorde goes in the ocean:
14. Demi Lovato goes to Miami:
"Bye, Miami Helloo Atlanta"
15. Taylor Swift goes to London:
"Little known fact: Karlie is secretly an unofficial historian/London tour guide. Kind of."
16. Katy Perry goes to Greece:
"oh my Goddess"
17. Lady Gaga goes to the Bahamas:
"I take a Bahama mama"
18. Jessica Alba goes to China:
"#nofilter Xixi Wetlands #hangzhou"
19. Alexa Chung goes to the English countryside:
"In an English country garden"
20. Sydney Sierota goes to Paris:
"ADULT TOWN IN PARIS TOWN. Thankyou for all the sweet birthday wishes. You guys made me cry. Love you all so much!"