The 2012 Reality Power List
From singing competitions to the Kardashians, unscripted TV today is driven by these 50 behind-the-scenes talents (ranked, of course) who keep adding juice to the red-hot genre.
To call 2012's jockeying for placement on THR's Reality Power List the most competitive ever would be like saying the Kardashians have dabbled a bit in self-promotion. What does it really mean to wield power in reality TV? Is it about having 10 shows on the air or in production, as does Real World creator Jonathan Murray? Or is it, like Jersey Shore creator SallyAnn Salsano has done, about making even the most mundane activities of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino into breaking-news headlines?
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR