20th Century Fox Hires Louise Kaufman to Run New York Publicity Office
The PR veteran arrives from Summit Entertainment, where she organized campaigns for projects including the "Twilight" series.
Twentieth Century Fox has brought in veteran PR executive Louise Kaufman as senior vp publicity. She will run the studio's New York office, reporting to Fox executive vp publicity Bumble Ward.
Kaufman starts in her new position on May 29. She arrives from Summit Entertainment, where for the past three years she organized New York campaigns for projects including the Twilight series and the best picture Oscar winner The Hurt Locker. She previously worked at Paramount for 18 years, leading the studio’s New York publicity team for 12 years. At Paramount, she worked on publicity for films such as Iron Man, Kung Fu Panda, and the first three Mission: Impossible installments.
“We are extremely lucky to have such a seasoned pro heading our New York publicity efforts,” Ward said in a statement. “She has not only managed campaigns for some of the biggest blockbusters and most critically acclaimed films of all time, but she has the superb reputation of cultivating lasting relationships across the industry.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'