20th Century Fox to Premiere Fourth 'Ice Age' Film at CineEurope
The latest edition of the animated franchise bows July 13 in North America.
COLOGNE, Germany -- 20th Century Fox is taking Manny, Diego, Sid and the endlessly frustrated squirrel Scrat to the CineEurope film distributors' trade fair, where Fox's Ice Age: Continental Drift will have its world premiere June 20.
The fourth edition of the blockbuster animated franchise is set to roll out across Europe in late June and early July before hitting North American shores on July 13.
It is fitting that Fox would pick CineEurope to bow the latest Ice Age installment. European audiences are crazy for the prehistoric cartoon, produced by Blue Sky Studios. The previous entry in the franchise, 2009's Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, grossed nearly $700 million internationally, with some $430 million coming from Europe.
Continental Drift, featuring the voices of Ray Romano, Denis Leary and John Leguizamo, will close out the CineEurope conference, which runs June 18-20 in Barcelona.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR