'21 Jump' Street Stars Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Rob Riggle Make a Fake Drug PSA (Video)
In the vein of DARE -- with a twist -- the stars collaborate on a warning to their impressionable viewers.
Here's a very serious message: pretend drugs may pretend kill you. Especially slappers and snorting pixie sticks.
Ahead of the release of their upcoming big-screen remake of 21 Jump Street, stars Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum -- who play hapless cops sent back to high school on an undercover mission -- offer a vital precaution to teenagers: though the film may glamorize hallucinogenics, they're not to be trusted. Especially when they don't actually exist.
Joined by Rob Riggle, who plays a gym teacher/kingpin in the film, the three stars rattle off some of the greatest and most preposterous names they could come up with. Watch out for Belgian Taffy, Blink182 CDs, Forrest Whitaker and good old fashioned Jamie Lee Curtis (presumably a sort of pill, not the actress).
Silly, sure, but thus far, the team behind the film have hit all the right notes. They premiered the film to an enthusiastic audience at South by Southwest, are receiving fantastic reviews and could win its opening weekend.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR