'21 Jump Street': Mayhem in New Orleans
The cast and crew of the Sony comedy 21 Jump Street, which hits theaters March 16, took its high school setting to heart. Immaturity reigned on the New Orleans set, Louisiana moonshine would suddenly appear during the final shots of each week, and stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill -- who had never met before the shoot -- ended up treating each other like childhood buddies. "Channing would razz Jonah and give him titty twisters and try to grab him and fart on his face," recalls Chris Miller, who co-directed the action-comedy with Phil Lord. Unfortunately for Hill, retribution proved impossible. "You can't get any leverage on those nipples of his," Miller says of Tatum's famously tight physique. "It's all muscle under there."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)