'21 Jump Street' Due on DVD, Blu-ray in June
Chris Miller and Phil Lord's buddy-cop comedy is scheduled for release on home video with a considerable collection of bonus materials.
After bringing in almost $180 million worldwide, 21 Jump Street is set to continue its runaway success on home video starting in June.
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment announced Tuesday that the comedy, directed by Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs helmers Phil Lord and Chris Miller, is scheduled for release on June 26, 2012. Available on DVD and Blu-ray, the film is accompanied by an expansive slate of extras as well as a digital copy for fans to download for their mobile devices.
Released in March, 21 Jump Street stars Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum as high school enemies who become buddies at their police academy, and are subsequently assigned to go undercover at a local high school to uncover the source of a new designer drug called HFS ("Holy Fucking Shit"). The Blu-ray features a commentary track by the cast and crew; a gag reel; “Cube-O-Rama,” a collection of outtakes with Ice Cube; five behind-the-scenes featurettes; and 20 deleted scenes. The DVD, meanwhile, pares down those special features to a commentary track, one of the featurettes and four deleted scenes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram