'21 Jump Street' Sequel Lands Prime June 2014 Release Date
Sony also dates Jason Segel-Cameron Diaz comedy "Sex Tape" and "Think Like a Man Too."
Sony has decided to open the highly anticipated sequel to 21 Jump Street on June 6, 2014, the heart of the summer.
The studio also dated two other 2014 summer films: Think Like a Man Too will hit theaters June 20, while the Jason Segel-Cameron Diaz comedy Sex Tape will open July 2, the eve of the lucrative July 4th holiday corridor.
21 Jump Street 2 returns with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in the title roles. The original film, which opened in March 2012, turned into a sleeper hit, grossing north of $200 million at the global box office.
Sex Tape, directed by Jake Kasdan, stars Diaz and Segel as a married couple who search frantically for a missing sex tape. The comedy opens opposite Disney's family film Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)