'21 Jump Street' Sequel Lands Prime June 2014 Release Date
Sony also dates Jason Segel-Cameron Diaz comedy "Sex Tape" and "Think Like a Man Too."
Sony has decided to open the highly anticipated sequel to 21 Jump Street on June 6, 2014, the heart of the summer.
The studio also dated two other 2014 summer films: Think Like a Man Too will hit theaters June 20, while the Jason Segel-Cameron Diaz comedy Sex Tape will open July 2, the eve of the lucrative July 4th holiday corridor.
21 Jump Street 2 returns with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in the title roles. The original film, which opened in March 2012, turned into a sleeper hit, grossing north of $200 million at the global box office.
Sex Tape, directed by Jake Kasdan, stars Diaz and Segel as a married couple who search frantically for a missing sex tape. The comedy opens opposite Disney's family film Maleficent, starring Angelina Jolie.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!