23 Directors, Producers Speak Out Against Premium VOD
Peter Jackson, James Cameron, Michael Bay and Kathryn Bigelow are among those who signed in support of the National Assn. of Theater Owners, urging studios to scrub the service.
Counting James Cameron and Peter Jackson among them, 23 leading directors and producers have signed an open letter opposing a pricy new premium VOD service that puts movies from Warner Bros., Sony, Universal and 20th Century Fox in homes only 60 days after a film’s theatrical release.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR