'24' prequel adds cast
Eric Lively, Tony Todd, Gil Bellows join the fray
Eric Lively, Tony Todd and Gil Bellows have been cast in the "24" prequel.
The two-hour "24" prequel to the upcoming seventh season will feature Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) battling an international crisis in Africa while the U.S. ushers in a new president on Inauguration Day.
"L Word" alum Lively, brother of "Gossip Girl" star Blake Lively, will play the president's son.
Bellows, best known for his role on Fox's "Ally McBeal," will play a State Department officer ordered to serve Bauer with a subpoena to appear before the Senate.
Todd, who also will appear during Season 7, will play cruel African dictator Gen. Juma. Todd has been recurring on NBC's "Chuck" as CIA director Graham.
On the prequel, Lively, Todd and Bellows join previously cast Robert Carlyle.
Lively is managed by Untitled.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR