25 Most Influential Interior Designers
In conjunction with the unveiling of the Design Hollywood at the Century showhouse, The Hollywood Reporter announces its first-ever list celebrating the stylemakers behind the entertainment industry's most glamorous homes.
In a city where the dinner party is a key element in how the industry socializes, the design of a house can be one of the biggest signifiers of where you stand in the Hollywood pecking order -- be it in terms of sheer power (think the palatial houses in Beverly Park) or aesthetic cachet (such as an offbeat lair in Venice). When it comes down to it, the entertainment world is all about taste (and the marketing of it), from the choosing of a script and the perfect cast to the small-bore details of set design. A house that telegraphs the right image completes the picture in a statement-making way.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR