3 Ball takes chance on lottery game show
Mark Walberg to host 'Make Me a Millionaire'
The California State Lottery has teamed with "The Biggest Loser" co-producer 3 Ball Prods. for "Make Me a Millionaire," a new lottery game show to be hosted by Mark Walberg of Fox's "Moment of Truth."
3 Ball's Todd Nelson and JD Roth and Gary Dawson and Randy Katz of Milestone Entertainment, a leading producer of lottery entertainment programs, will produce "Millionaire," which will premiere in syndication Jan. 17 for an initial four-year run. It will replace "The Big Spin," the longest-running lottery game show.
In conjunction with the new show, the California State Lottery has introduced a new Scratchers ticket, also called "Make Me a Millionaire," that offers the chance to appear on the show as a prize.
3 Ball, Walberg, the show's co-presenter Liz Hernandez and director Rich DiPirro are repped by WMA.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'