3 Ball takes chance on lottery game show
Mark Walberg to host 'Make Me a Millionaire'
The California State Lottery has teamed with "The Biggest Loser" co-producer 3 Ball Prods. for "Make Me a Millionaire," a new lottery game show to be hosted by Mark Walberg of Fox's "Moment of Truth."
3 Ball's Todd Nelson and JD Roth and Gary Dawson and Randy Katz of Milestone Entertainment, a leading producer of lottery entertainment programs, will produce "Millionaire," which will premiere in syndication Jan. 17 for an initial four-year run. It will replace "The Big Spin," the longest-running lottery game show.
In conjunction with the new show, the California State Lottery has introduced a new Scratchers ticket, also called "Make Me a Millionaire," that offers the chance to appear on the show as a prize.
3 Ball, Walberg, the show's co-presenter Liz Hernandez and director Rich DiPirro are repped by WMA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR