3 Crazy Tricks for Selling
From the use of drone helicopters over Bel-Air to scripted tour videos, luxury real estate agents are pulling out all the stops in a tough market.
It reaches an altitude of 600 feet, operates stealthily and has a range of about two miles. HeliMalibu's aerial drone isn't the latest device used in the war on terrorism -- it's helping real estate agents sell houses. And it's one of several new tools brokers are experimenting with to boost sales in a stagnant market.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR