30 Actors and Actresses Poised for Stardom
You might not know their names now -- but you will. THR's sister publication Backstage debuts its inaugural list of the people on the verge of becoming stars.
Before Brad Pitt was, well, Brad Pitt, he was just an up-and-coming actor looking to make a name for himself.
The staff of Backstage, a sister publication of The Hollywood Reporter, has put together a list of whom they see as the next Brad Pitts -- or Angelina Jolies -- a total of 30 actors and actresses who are on the verge of becoming household names.
For the inaugural Backstage 30, the staff surveyed network and studio executives and other industry insiders and combined that with social media data, including Twitter followers, Facebook likes and Tumblr search results. The list includes people working in film and TV and on the stage.
So who made the cut? Karine Vanasse, who co-starred in ABC's Pan Am, is featured on the cover of the Nov. 15 issue.
The rest of the list includes up-and-comers whose credits range from TV series including Stargate Universe and American Horror Story: Asylum to films such as Snow White and the Huntsman and Scream 4 to Broadway's Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and Death of a Salesman.
Click here to see the complete Backstage 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR