'30 Rock's' Ben & Jerry's Flavor Revealed
Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt: Liz Lemon was unveiled the same night the NBC comedy aired its final episode.
On the same night NBC bid farewell to Tina Fey's 30 Rock after seven seasons, Ben & Jerry's unveiled the new flavor inspired by the comedy.
Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt: Liz Lemon, named after Fey's character, will be available in the spring, the Vermont-based ice cream company said Thursday evening.
The Liz Lemon yogurt will be a lemon Greek frozen yogurt with a blueberry lavender swirl.
Ben & Jerry's held a finale viewing party at Latitude Bar & Lounge in New York, where it announced the flavor.
This won't be the first time the company has released a comedy-themed flavor. Ben & Jerry's has special ice creams inspired by Stephen Colbert (Americone Dream), Saturday Night Live's "Schweddy Balls" sketch and Jimmy Fallon (Late Night Snack).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR