'30 Rock' Star Katrina Bowden Marries
The actress wed singer Ben Jorgensen on Sunday in Brooklyn.
Former 30 Rock co-star Katrina Bowden is a newlywed.
The actress wed musician Ben Jorgensen on Sunday at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. The couple had been engaged since January 2012.
Bowden announced her engagement on the red carpet at the 2012 Screen Actors Guild awards, flashing a diamond ring. Bowden, who was SAG-nominated for outstanding performance by an ensemble in a comedy series, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic that Jorgensen proposed the night before at the Four Seasons in Los Angeles.
"He proposed and showed me the ring and I was so shocked and said, 'Omgod,' and I hugged him and he said to me, 'So is that a yes?'" said Bowden, who was still blindsided even though they'd previously discussed getting married.
Bowden, 24, is best known for her role as Cerie, the assistant to Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on NBC's 30 Rock, which aired its series finale earlier this year. She also recently appeared on the big screen in Scary Movie 5. Other credits include Piranha 3DD and American Reunion.
Jorgensen, 29, is the former lead singer and guitarist for the New Jersey band Armor for Sleep.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game