37th Annual Movie Marketing Key Art Awards
Date: June 13, 2008
Location: Hyatt Regency Century Plaza, Los Angeles
Celebrating 37 years, The Hollywood Reporter Movie Marketing Key Art Awards is the only international competition honoring the individuals responsible for the design and creation of motion picture and home entertainment marketing materials including: POSTERS, TRAILERS, TELEVISION SPOTS, STANDEES, PRINT, OUTDOOR, MOTION GRAPHICS, COPYWRITING, and INTERNET ADVERTISING.
CALL FOR ENTRIES: To enter this year's competition, visit www.keyartaward.com.
Contact John Zapata at (323)525-2122 for submission information and/or questions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR