'38 Witnesses', 'The Hunter' Book-end Rotterdam Festival
The 41st edition of the art house showcase runs Jan 25. - Feb. 4.
BERLIN -- The 41st Rotterdam International Film Festival will open Jan. 25 with the world premiere of Lucas Belvaux’s 38 Witnesses, starring Yvan Attal, Sophie Quinton and Nicole Garcia, and close Feb. 4 with the screening of Daniel Nettheim’s The Hunter starring Willem Dafoe, Frances O’Connor and Sam Neill.
The Hunter started its life as a project at Rotterdam's CineMart co-financing market back in 2004. It premiered at the Toronto Film Festival in September.
The Rotterdam fest, which focuses on work from first and second-time directors, will announce its full line-up Jan. 19.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)