EXCLUSIVE: 3D Broadcast Possible for Prince William, Kate Middleton Wedding
Rupert Murdoch's BSkyB is considering the strategy to entice more viewers, a company insider tells the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter.
Rupert Murdoch’s BSkyB wants to add an extra dimension to the April 29 wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The satcaster is considering broadcasting the signal to British cinemas and 3D TV-enabled homes as a way of generating standout coverage of an event that could have the biggest global audience in TV history, the new issue of The Hollywood Reporter reveals.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR