'3D Sex & Zen' Sequel Will Be In 4D, Having Vibrating Theater Seats
The director of the hit Hong Kong erotic series is creating quite a buzz.
How do you take 3D big screen sex to the next level? By making it 4D, of course.
Stephen Shiu, the producer behind the steamy 2011 blockbuster 3D Sex and Zen, told the Daily Chilli newspaper that he intends on using a vibrating seat technology in Hong Kong theaters for the film's sequel, 4D Sex and Zen: Slayer of a Thousand from the Mysterious East. The first film beat out The Hangover, Part II when it came out in June with an opening day take of HK$2.79 million ($360,000), taking the island's box office record from Avatar.
He also sought to cast the sequel with a high profile Taiwainese model Alina Hsu, though Hsu then denied that she was considering taking a part in the film.
4D Sex and Zen will actually be the third film in the series; the first, of which the 3D version was a remake, came out in 1991.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR