4AD Taps Shore Fire Media's Carrie Tolles as VP Public Relations
The indie label that's home to The National, Deerhunter, Ariel Pink and Purity Ring is expanding its U.S. team.
4AD, label home to albums by The National, Deerhunter, Scott Walker, Ariel Pink and Purity Ring, among others, is expanding its U.S. team with the addition of Carrie Tolles, who joins as vp public relations.
Launched in the U.K. in 1979, 4AD, which is part of the Beggars Group, also boasts an impressive back catalog that includes albums by the Cocteau Twins, the Pixies, Dead Can Dance and Throwing Muses.
Tolles comes from Brooklyn-based PR firm Shore Fire Media, where she spent the last eight years working on press campaigns for the likes of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Bon Iver, Mavis Staples, Grizzly Bear, St. Vincent and Neko Case.
On the 4AD deck for release in 2014 is new music by indie darlings Grimes and tUnE-yArDs.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Apple Should Have Read The Lyrics Before Putting This Song In An Ad
- 'Noah' Director Darren Aronofsky And Others Talk Faith And Environmentalism (LIVE VIDEO)
- 'The Quiet Ones' Review: Retro Horror Film Is Weighed Down By A Silly Script
- Wrigley Field's Celebrity Singers Ranked From Most Cringe-Worthy To Least