5 Questions for Amanda Berry
The BAFTA boss reveals a few secrets about her organization’s annual awards.
As chief executive, Amanda Berry is credited with transforming BAFTA from a moribund institution into a charitable organization with teeth. Under her watch and alongside BAFTA vp Duncan Kenworthy, the Orange British Academy Film Awards has become a world-class trophy ceremony. On the eve of the 2011 edition, Berry spoke about the BAFTAs’ influence on the Oscars, getting A-listers to come to London and dealing with last-minute snafus.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR